All Rights reserved
Here are the specs for the Penitrator Pentium card for the Amiga by
Eagle. Thanks to Amiga Report for providing a wealth of Amiga info.
Please remember that this information is quite old and so much of
the architecture may appear a bit "pathetic."
- PCI ISA architecture, compatible with PICMG standard,
- 13.2 MB/sec PCI-Bus transfer,
- Up to 4 extra Master PCI external cards,
- CPU: Pentium 75-166 MHz
- Cache Ram: 256Kb to 1MB,
- Ram: up to 128 MB Bios:
- 1x27C010 EPROM with Award BIOS,
- PC/104: 1 for PC/104 module
- Clock: Dallas/battery,
- Storage: Floppy controller 2XFDD, IDE interface for 2 Hard
- Flash-ROM-Disk: 360 Kb Flash or 1.44 MB EPROM-Disk, bootable
- Chip set: SMC-FDC-37C665 all I/O Setup in BIOS,
- 2 X RS-232 High-Speed 16C550 compatible (COM1, COM2)
- 1 X PS2 compatible bi-directional Parallel Port with EPP/ECP
functions (MS-HP Mod.)
- Watchdog-Timer: 1-220 seconds.
- Mouse port: PS/2 or RS-232,
- Keyboard: PS/2
- The Shuttle: 2 x Video Buses, 8 x Zorro III buses (5 of them
clean DMA), 6 PC-ISA buses, and EPS bus for 8 more Zorro III
Latest updates to the Amiga History Guide. (more)
Other interesting items in the archive!